*Sighs deeply* Once again, my hair product inventory appears to have gotten a little out of hand. I've got all kinds of products in there, some I loved, some indifferent to, and others I've hated. So now I ask myself "is it possible for me to identify the products I tend to buy over and over again so I can finally be at peace with letting all the others go?"
The answer is yes! All I had to do was identify the products I've used up and would be repurchased again when I ran out. So far, this process has been pretty painless. I'd like to share a few of the ones identified.
If I were honest with myself, I would throw out pretty much all my old bottles of shampoo with the exception of these three:
- A neutralizing shampoo (I like the one from Motions).
- Neutrogena's Anti-Residue Clarifying shampoo (repurchased 3X).
- Wen Conditioning cleanser (repurchased 2X).
- Kerastase Nutrithermique (repurchased 3X).
- Keracare Humecto (repurchased countless times. Still need to get my hands on the 5 lb size).
- Silicon Mix Protein to Perla (numerous repurchases).
- Aveda Damage remedy (will repurchase in the future).
- Redken Extreme Strength builder (newly added to my regimen will repurchase).
- Suave coconut conditioner.
- Gleau Argan Oil blend (repurchased numerous times)
- Kerastase Fibre Architecte (repurchased 2x)